It couldn't be easier. Simply,
1. Select recycling at the checkout either online or instore. (Headboard & bedframe recycling currently only available in store or through Customer Services)
2. Empty and unbolt your divan, headboard and disassemble your bedframe (headboard, the footboard (or foot end), the side rails and the slats all separated)
3. Sit back and relax! We will do the rest.
4. We will turn up with your recycling bag, we will put your old item in the bag (mattress, divan, headboard or bedframe) whilst in your room of choice, take it out of the house and onto our vehicle
5. This will then be sent to one of our partners where all the waste gets diverted from landfill.
Can we help with recycling beds?
Yes, divan beds, bedframes and headboards are available for us to recycle for you, this is available in store or via our Customer Services team. If you want us to take a divan, bedframe or headboard for recycling, they need to be unbolted and empty to be taken away. Headboards will need to be removed from the divan base. Your bedframe will require disassembling, meaning the headboard, the footboard (or foot end), the side rails and the slats all separated.
Please for mattresses, divan bases, bedframes and headboards, we reserve the right to refuse to collect any item we believe to constitute a health and safety risk to our employees, or any of our service partners. We will provide recycling bags via our delivery team for us to bag the items up in the room of choice.
What can your mattress recycling be used for?
Parts of your mattress can be utilised for acoustic insulation, automotive felt and carpet underlay.
For more information click here