It couldn't be easier. Simply,
- Select recycling at the checkout either online or instore. (Headboard recycling currently only available in store or through Customer Services)
- Empty and unbolt your divan and headboard
- Sit back and relax! We will do the rest.
- We will turn up with your recycling bag, we will put your old item in the bag (mattress, divan and/or headboard) whilst in your room of choice, take it out of the house and onto our vehicle
- This will then be sent to one of our partners where all the waste gets diverted from landfill.
Can we help with recycling beds?
Yes, but only divan beds. Headboards are available for us to recycle for you, this is available in store or via our Customer Services team. We don’t recycle bed frames or sleigh beds. If you want us to take a divan and/or headboard for recycling, they need to be unbolted and empty to be taken away. Headboards will need to be removed from the divan base.
Please note: for both mattresses, divan bases and headboards, we reserve the right to refuse to collect any item we believe to constitute a health and safety risk to our employees, or any of our service partners. We can only accept items presented in the green bags provided.
What can your mattress recycling be used for?
Parts of your mattress can be utilised for acoustic insulation, automotive felt and carpet underlay.